<body>








DEAR DIARYSaturday, January 13

dear life I MISS OLE!! says:
i lovee u tooo!!!!
dear life I MISS OLE!! says:
u cannot throw me away okay
dear life I MISS OLE!! says:
the most put me in recycle bin!
SHU I MISS YOU, HOW CAN NIC STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME.♥ Nic says:
HAHAHAHAH
SHU I MISS YOU, HOW CAN NIC STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME.♥ Nic says:
OMGG

YAY, Shu loves me too. :)

I NEED TO GO BACK TO MG TO COLLECT MY $$$. :) Anyone going back must tell me alright ! :D



WE WON WAR GAMES, YO

Ernest came back, YAY. haha :)Called Mel, and that wonderwoman picked up my call in lecture. NICE. Msged Shu to ask her to come for campfire but she didn't get it. Or maybe I didn't send it out. HAHA whatever campfire was just incredible. We were just riding on pure highness at the end of it all. SWEEEET I got squished by so many people, eck. :( & scratched by this girl, ass. But still fun nonetheless.



Y

11:12 PM