<body>








Sunday, April 15

Say the word and I will sing for You
Over oceans deep, I will follow
If each star was a song
And every breath of wind, praise
It would still fail by far to say
All my heart contains
I simply live, I simply live for You

Why, hello everyone. (: It's been, 46581347560183 weeks since I last updated ! ahah hectic hectic hectic.

Went back to MG on Black Friday for uh, Thanksgiving Service. HAHAAHA it was rather fun I must say, to be able to be back in that familiar place once again. Though it's been a 4 long months since I've set foot in MG, I didn't feel distant at all ! The drinkstall aunty still remembers me alright. YAY I LOVE MG.
& for once we made so much noise in the Chapel, God forbid. OH DEAR, that's cos we're not students of MG anymore, and the teachers couldn't punished/reprimand us, nor could the Prefects book us. (: I really miss those times. I still remember saying that I didn't want to ever leave MG cos of the friendships made and pleasures shared and lessons learned apace. For those who worked and gave their best, that we might learn to face the trials or life, with faith and hope and nobly run the race.

HAHAHA sorry I got carried away with the school song. (: Though I've never once sung it during assembly. Oops, confession. But hey, who does besides the prefects ! I think it' like one of their groundrules of sorts. Okay, I digress.

So Worship was fantastic, I really miss it. Kelly did a great job with the slides ! Never in my 4 years I spent in MG did I see such beautiful slides.

YOU CAN TAKE A GIRL OUT OF MG, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MG OUT OF A GIRL.

Sweeeeet.


Y

6:54 PM